Monday, August 18, 2014

2014-2015 Room Reveal Part 2!


Thanks for sticking around for part 2 of the tour! Now, where were we? 
Here is a little peek at my workspace. You can read about my RtI Data notebook here. You can also grab the copy, file, grade labels for free here.
This is where I hide all of my ugly teacher manuals and professional development books. This is also where I hide a rusty tan bookshelf! I made the curtain myself with a hot glue gun and velcro! ha ha! I do NOT sew!

Turning to the far wall, this is the view.  The storage bins under the shelf hold clipboards, big Lakeshore resources, and centers/activities stored in gallon sized ziploc bags.

On the top shelf, are my lovely math manipulative bins. You can read about those here.

I love having a sink and water fountain. I added this little bath mat to keep any dribbles from getting on the new carpet. 

Next is one of my favorite things ever! We use a Wizard of Oz theme to track addition fact fluency. I am hoping to blog all about it soon. You might want to follow my blog so you don't miss it!

Right by the door, are my classroom rules. You can snag those here.
Last but not least, are my Melonheadz kiddos over the doorway. We have a bit of a revolving door all day long! I hope that all our students leave us in a pleasant mood. By the way, I designed the first two kidlets on the left to look like my son and daughter. They make me smile!
Well, that wraps up our little tour! I hope that you enjoyed it and maybe found an idea or two that you like for your room. I would love to hear what you think about my space! Oh, and don't forget to stop by Swimming into Second's Show Off Your Space linky party to check out more neato spaces! I hope your year gets off to a great start! 

1 comment: