Sunday, January 5, 2020

Tacky the Penguin

Tacky the Penguin is one of my favorite stories for winter! He's just so loveable! I love how he is true to himself and doesn't care what others think of him.

I found this awesome professionally done video read-aloud. The sound effects add a lot to the story.

I also created a book study for Tacky the Penguin. You can find it it my TPT store HERE. It is full of fun literature-based activities! A FREEBIE from the unit is included below. :)


I also included it in my Helen Lester Bundle. If you already own this bundle, you can redownload it and get the Tacky unit for free. It now contains 3 book studies and 3 scoot activities. You can check it out HERE

I am a huge fan of integrating literary texts with informational texts. My unit for Tacky would blend beautifully with this non-fiction study on Penguins. It has text in 3 formats: real-world photos, colorful clipart, and a line art student booklet. You can see it HERE

I hope this freebie from Tacky the Penguin will be useful to you! You can download or print it through Dropbox by clicking HERE or on the picture below. 



Enjoy! Be true to yourself! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment