Loving: We have always started back to school the first week in August, but this year we don't go back to school until the day after Labor Day! That is a whole extra month of summer vacation! Woo Hoo!
Thinking: My brain is a little overwhelmed by all I want to accomplish with that extra month! I need to just get it all on paper and start pacing it out.
Wanting: I want to use most of my time making life better for others, my family, and myself. I want to do some service work, make lots of memories, and kick off a healthier lifestyle for myself.
Needing: YOUR HELP!
Do you see this cutie patootie red head? She is my little sister! We are not so little anymore, but she will always be my little sister! She is an AMAZING lady! I am in complete awe of her! Not only is she a wife, mom, full-time student, and true friend, but she is also a nurse for kids with leukemia and cancer at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta! I KNOW I couldn't do what she does! Today, I got an email requesting help for one of her patients. I hope that you will take a just a moment to help this sweet boy! It shouldn't cost you more than a stamp to make him smile!
Meet Jason Kenyon
- precious boy who will turn 2 years old on June 5 at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- lover of cars, trucks, dogs, monkeys, planes, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and Chuggington Trains
- battling leukemia
- wanting LOTS of birthday wishes!
How You Can Help
Henrietta Egleston Hospital for Children
1405 Clifton Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30322
Summer Bucket List:
1. Be more active every day!
2. Finish my 1,000 Gifts List: I have been reading this book by Ann Voskamp. It has been such a blessing to me! I am determined to write my own list of one thousand gifts from God this summer. I am getting my kids in on this project, too.
3. Revamp my RtI plans --whew! This one is going to take a while, but it will be worth it!
So that's a wrap on what I'm up to currently! Thanks so much for your help in making a little boy's hospital stay birthday a little brighter!