Saturday, October 4, 2014

Happy Fall, Y'all! {FREEBIE}

I love fall! I love pumpkins, brisk windy days, long walks, and comfy sweaters! However, I do NOT love sitting through two days of Professional Development on what used to be my fall break. I guessed that my teammates won't either. So, I figured that some meeting munchies might make us all feel a little better about being at school! 

Each little bag contains this fabulousness from This Silly Girl's Life . OH-MY-WORD, Y'all! The peanut butter M&Ms, chocolate Chex, and pumpkin spice kisses all blend together into a seriously yummy fall treat! {Click the link or the picture to get the recipe from her blog.}

Maybe you have some teammies who need some fall cheer, too? If so, feel free to snag these gift tags {HERE} or on the picture below. 
Now, I am off to read on my screened in porch and later I'll enjoy a campfire and s'mores with my family. Happy fall, y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment